Ready To Cut CNC Art

Cole Farm Sign

RusticOak

Hello! This sign will be 5 ft wide by 3 or 4 ft tall depending on design. It will have a solid back layer so negative cuts are ok. They want COLE FAMILY FARM and the address 2111 CS 2974 (COUNTY STREET spelled out might look better) with a mixture of farm animals (goats, pigs, donkeys, horses, dogs, deer, chickens, and ducks). The picture I attached is a sign in their house that they want to base the design off of. I whited out the city and state and they don't want the EST.

Thank you!

Resized_Resized_20240621_110948_1718986195738_1718986197302.jpg

So, add a pig, donkey, dog, deer and duck(s) - is one of each going to suffice? Those animals are fairly small, so will be simple silhouettes.

Is it to include a tractor and trailer (about 6" tall at that scale) ? And that barn and landscape?

fffff.jpg

It doesn't have to be exactly like the picture just an idea. Lets omit the tractor and trailer. Some scenery is fine. One of each animal but maybe 2 ducks. The 48" height is fine.

Like so, with grass connecting everything? I forgot the chicken(s) - I can add those - and I'm making a better goat grazing...

ffffff.jpg

farm7164.jpg

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments...
  • farm7164.svg
    159.9 KB
  • farm7164.dxf
    1.2 MB
Back
Top Bottom