Ready To Cut CNC Art

Photo Tracing - Wedding Photo

yeomansjon

Hello again, I have another wedding photo I would like to have traced if possible. My friends Kevin and Lindsay asked me to make them a sign that says "All that i'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you" to display at their wedding which I did. Now I would like to follow up with a custom photo frame that has them laughing together on their wedding day with those lyrics.

They love this picture so I thought I would ask to see how much trouble it would be to trace this. Primarily looking for their faces to be traced. If the background is possible that would be nice as well minus the two other people and a car in the background. Let me know what can be done with this picture. I would cut this out with a CNC plasma cam fairly big, at least 8.5" x 11" or more. After the tracing is done, I can add the lyrics around the border or figure out how to do that.

I love the work that Gary and the folks at Signtorch do, and as always I am more than happy to pay someone for their services, just let me know how much and I will make the payment. Thanks again!
Kev_Linds.jpg

Back
Top Bottom